Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally Here!

Yay! I figured out how to update! Using the hotel’s internet, it’s a PAIN to go to the site, so I’m editing this through Windows Live Writer.

So we got to Hawaii safely and we’re staying at the Turtle Bay Resort. It’s a whoooooole lot bigger than we had anticipated. Today we set out to buy some supplies for the apartment. We tried to also buy my meal ticket, but I can’t buy it until I have my student ID, which I get on monday.. I think. While at the mall there was a movie theater so we decided to see Yogi Bear. Eh.. it was okay. I think they did well trying to keep it accurate to the oldie cartoons, though, so that was a plus. (A little TMI coming up..) Anyway, two minutes before the movie ended I started to feel REALLY nauseous and was about to throw up. I suppressed the urge, though, until the movie ended.  Long story short, I’m feeling better without having to have had to upchuck.

The mall was wicked awesome! There was a black-light mini-golf right in there, a cute pet shop with shiba inu puppies, good clothing stores, and awesome food. We stopped by an ATT kiosk and got some charges taken out of our phone bill and I got a new phone. I don’t know if I like it any better than my old phone, but I just can’t keep using my old phone since it’s gone a bit loose around the hinges. But I’m not throwing it away just yet, so if I ever get a chance to fix it, I’ll switch my sim card back.

In other news, we bought me a bathroom scale.. which is about 15 pounds off. But that’s okay cuz I just want to regulate my weight anyway. It doesn’t have to be correct. It better do its job!

So that’s about all I’m going to update right now. Hawaii’s awesome and I’m really looking forward to staying for school. Buh bye for now!

Hawaii Beth

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo ouch. Movie headaches suck. T_T I'm glad you started to feel better though. :3

    Sounds positively lovely there! <333

    ReplyDelete