Thursday, December 30, 2010

Power went out

Well that was an eventful day! The power went out in the hotel during the day when we came home from roaming the island shopping areas. It was pitch black in the hallways and walking down the stairs. One of the bellboys said that was the first time in 15 years of his working there that something like this has happened. So that was fun! Someone had their wedding today, too. XD We’re all wondering how the hotel will compensate for the outage. 8D

We got our nails done and the guy who did mine didn’t do too well of a job… and the flowers he did were kinda sloppy. XD His hands were shaking so I’m not surprised. Next time I’ll just do it myself. I found a place that sells nail polish for under $2 close by so I’ll hit that up sometime.

It was funny… When we came home from eating at L&L’s (and after buying me some cargo pants that actually FIT) we went up to mom and dad’s room to do family prayer.. but there was a mosquito buzzing around.. Dad whacked it and it fell onto his side of the bed, where he whacked it again.. and blood smeared all over his sheets LOL. SO GROSS! We were trying to figure out whose blood it was… XDD Good stuff. Really funny. Now he has to sleep in it. 8D

Well, I’m tired and I have to get up early tomorrow to go to a school orientation thingy. So good night~!

Hawaii Beth

1 comment:

  1. I still would love to see your guys' nails. <33 Even if chu think it's sloppy. *moofs*

    EWWW XDD What your dad did. Wow. Another good reason not to kill bugs! 8D Amiright?

    ReplyDelete