Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moving in

So today my parents and I stopped by to get my key and fill out some paperwork. My room-mate was there as well as another girl who I believe was just moving out of that apartment.. They seemed VERY. VERY nice. Mission-worthy nice. Maybe even nicer than some of my companions.. and that’s like.. near impossible. o_o I wonder if Irene’s served a mission.. I’ll find out.

Anyway, we stopped by and made my bed, got the room a little situated, and started marking things with my name using a sharpie. Then we went upstairs to get the contract signed.. and I left the sharpies and keys on the table.. and before we left, I realized I didn’t have my key 8D And it wasn’t until we were back at the hotel that I realized that my sharpies were missing as well LOL. So Tavita stole them (my landlady’s son) and who knows where they are now. I might mention it to her later. But I got my key back at least. XD She has such cute kids.

Tomorrow we go to the school to get some papers signed and my ID taken care of… etc… Remind me to get a TB test as well. XD~ I’ll forget that… Then we’ll finish moving me in and that’ll be it! I’ll be officially moved in! So crazy. I’m looking forward to it very much, though. =3

That’s all for now! Take care all and Happy New Year!!!

Hawaii Beth

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwweh that's awesome that everyone there is so nice! <33333 I figured you'd get some chill roommates. X3 You should take a pic of your room, hehe. ;3

    TB Shot~ @^@ *remindmoof*

    ReplyDelete
  2. To think, this was New Years 3 years ago! O_O Never would have guessed that 3 years later I'd be married with a kid that's over 1 year old. XD

    ReplyDelete