Thursday, January 6, 2011

Busy Day

Today was SUCH a full and busy day that I’m just exhausted. Lots of adding, dropping, and waiting for people to call at the right times. Plus returning my spanish book. THAT WAS SUCH A PAIN! But I’m proud of mom for doing such a big-girl job! Yaaaaaaay. She scanned and sent me a copy of the receipt used to purchase the spanish book. And Katie couldn’t even get the scanner to work before! I was able to figure it out while over the phone not even looking at what’s wrong. B) But I’m SO glad that’s over and done with. That was my biggest headache that lasted all day long until 5ish when I could finally return it.

So my goal tomorrow is to do a steak-type of day. Drink water all morning and have dinner at night. I need to eat more salad. Trezlyn’s such a good example setter for me cuz she’ll just eat healthy food for all her meals. Good for her. I just eat tons of starch. LOL. I’m trying to get back into proteins and fruits/vegis. So that’s my other new years resolution- to get back on track with eating right. But tomorrow I’m going to sleep in as much as possible til maybe 7:30ish. So tiiiiiired. I need to do laundry and read the book of mormon tomorrow. Then I’ll see whatever else I need to do before monday. G’night all!

Hawaii Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment