Thursday, January 27, 2011

Last Night's Date

It was so awesome! San and I were trying to find some time we could spend together, so we started by having dinner at the cafeteria. The food wasn't that great - Mediterranean Chicken.. you think it'd be good.. but then they served some chow mein noodles afterwards that THAT was good - but the company was very pleasant. Afterwards, he walked me home and we sat on some benches a little down the road and talked for a few minutes until he had to go back to campus and attend some kind of group.. thing. I just stayed home until 9, which was Chinese Class. DANG IT'S HARD! XD That was the first time I've tried actually speaking chinese and I have a long way to go if I'm to learn it. Then we stopped at the Spanish/Latino Club where they were serving empanada. They weren't the kind I'm used to, though. They were more of a mexican-y flavor than south american. I just had a bite of Trezlyn's. Then Masa was there.. I don't know what he was doing there, but when San and I started dancing, I think it made him jealous LOL. Later he and Trezlyn were dancing together! I have to get the story on that. Neither of us can dance very well, but it was a lot of fun. That's the first time I've ever danced with a guy on anything but a slow song. I want to learn more.

Then after a few moments being there, we left and walked to the temple. We walked a shortcut through the temple view apartments (which I assume he's walked before, because he knew where he was going.. and I didn't XD) We stopped at the gate to the temple (it was closed) and just stared at the temple for a while. He told me a story about one of his friends getting married in that temple and how it was the first time he saw someone get married at a temple. Therefore Laie is his favorite temple (I think). Then we sat down and talked about his business plans and family and just a bunch of stuff. I didn't know that he had had a goal of running or creating a business by the time he was 25! But when he went to school he had to put the company on hold. He plans on going back to it eventually, but he needs a new team to help run it.

So it was a great night. Very uplifting and 'informative'. With not a lot of kissing LOL. It was cute. At the end he was talking about how he's playing the roll of the boyfriend, and how he wants to do it better, but "right now I need to play the roll of the student. We need to go to bed." XD Then we chanted "student discipline. Student discipline." a few times while walking home. It was awesome. Yep! Great night. I gotta go to class now. Hope you enjoyed reading. XD

Hawaii Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment